Intern Strategy (m/f/d)
22 Oct 2019 12:00
Job Description: Siemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging from strategy through to implementation. Our mission is to transform our clients’ future and to develop the talent of today into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
As an Intern, you’ll have immediate responsibility as a member of the project team and work directly with clients. Ready for the challenge?
What you’ll do:
- - Analyze markets and competitors
- - Help develop business strategies and plans for our clients
- - Prepare expert interviews and workshops
- - Support the development of presentations for top management
What you’ll need:
- - You have completed at least four semesters of your university studies with outstanding results, are currently completing a Gap Year, o learning a second academic qualification (Master’s/PhD)
- - International experience of at least six months (study abroad/internship)
- - Relevant practical experience in strategy consulting, a renowned industrial enterprise or start-up
- - Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- - Highly developed communication skills in German and English
- - Team player with strong interpersonal skills
If you excelled, we’ll ask you to join us.
Contact Information: Caterina Schiffner (firstname.lastname@example.org)