Intern, Consultant in Zürich
21 Oct 2021 16:00
Skyadvisory is a strategy consulting boutique headquartered in Zurich. We work solution-oriented, pragmatically and are internationally active. Our clients are major international organizations, public institutions and private equity or venture capital owned companies. Jointly, we develop strategies that help our clients to win against their competitors in the market place.
Our goal is to create sustainable value for our long-term clients as a leading strategy consultancy. We achieve this by working together in joint client and employee teams and putting them at the center of everything we do.
Our senior team members have all worked either in top strategy consultancies or senior leadership positions in the industry. They are supported by selected graduates from outstanding universities, who chose to further develop a strategy boutique that – in its focus areas – is on par with the top firms. Thereby, our consultants can combine working in an entrepreneurial start-up atmosphere while learning consulting skills from former Senior Partners of leading consulting firms.
• Highly motivated master graduate or young professional with a thrive for problem solving who is ready to bring enthusiasm and creativity to our client-serving teams
• Open and curious personality balancing highest ambitions with modesty and humbleness, ready to push the limits in order to accelerate your own learning journey
• Relevant working experience during internships or prior employment (e.g., industry, strategy consulting, investment banking, etc.)
• Graduated in a leading university in Switzerland or abroad with outstanding academic track record
• Relevant international experience
• Fluent (speaking and writing) in German and English; additional languages are a plus
• Extracurricular activities: What makes you stand out from the crowd?
• Working for exciting companies and other organizations in Switzerland, Europe and outside
• An experienced team of international professionals eager to share their experience and to train and coach younger colleagues
• Opportunity to shape the future direction of an up-and-coming consulting boutique
• Entrepreneurial working atmosphere combined with cutting-edge consulting methodology
• Steep learning curve and exposure to our clients’ top management from the beginning
• Responsibility for project modules and work streams guided by a senior team member
• Opportunity to learn the application of differentiating consulting methods and tools from our experienced Associate Partners and to drive successful implementation.
• Competitive entrepreneurial compensation model in line with the industry standard